Pelican Marine Services
Pelican Marine Services is looking for a Chief Officer for a General Cargo vessel.
On-board a General Cargo vessel, under the supervision of the Master, the Chief Officer is in charge of:
– The navigation: prepare the best itinerary according to the destination, weather; and adjusted to the speed of the vessel etc.
– Organise the safety, security drills in line with procedures.
– Organise the schedule and tasks of the deck ratings.
Applicants shall have the following skills and certificates:
– A-II/2: Certificates of competency of Chief officer > 500
– Security duties (A-VI/6.1) or Ship Security officer certificate (A-VI/5)
– Experience on-board General Cargo vessels
– Good interpersonal, communication and management skills
– Know how to delegate activities and manage crew members
– Proficient knowledge of IT and electronic systems on-board
– Proficient knowledge of maritime law
– Reporting/synthesis skills
– Knowledge of Excel, Outlook
– Languages: good French and English level
– Area of operations: from Ivory Coast to Angola
– Rotation: 10-12 weeks on/off
If you have the required certificates and experiences, apply now.
To learn more about Pelican Marine Services, click here.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter www.pelicanmarine.ch.